There are plenty of sparkly, frilly toys on the market for the little girl in your life. When you're choosing toys, however, you want to be sure that you're offering more than just fun: you want educational value that will stand out! These great preschool toys for girls will allow your little girl to fall in love with a range of exciting toys with incredible educational potential.
1. Playmags are an amazing building toy that will let your little girl learn more about engineering, construction, and more. This 100-piece set contains super-strong magnets that will allow for even more building fun.
2. Miniland Emotiblocks is a game that will help your little girl develop those vital empathy skills. From learning to recognise emotions by facial expressions to opening the door to discussions about how to handle those emotions in others, Emotiblocks offers your family the opportunity to increase emotional intelligence in your little ones.
3. The Gears! Gears! Gears! Sweet Shop is filled with the fun sweets that your little princess often enjoys when she plays in her kitchen, but with a twist: it comes with gears! Spin, twirl, and swirl these fun sweets in a STEM activity that will keep your little one busy for hours.
4. The Let's Go Code! Activity Set by Learning Resources is a great way to teach a little girl basic coding skills without ever requiring her to sit in front of the computer. This coding came will allow her to jump, skip, and hop her way through basic coding lessons as she develops incredible problem-solving skills.
5. Wooden Block Planks by Kapla are a simple, fun toy that will help inspire hours of construction. It's complex simplicity: a familiar plank shape, stable enough for constructing incredible structures with a minimum of effort, will allow your little one to build, explore, and learn more about engineering and construction.
6. The Doll Family Mansion by Hape is the perfect way to inspire your little one to creative and imaginative play. Every little girl needs a dollhouse, and with the Hape Doll Family Mansion, your little princess will be able to let her imagination take flight.
7. The Bamboo Pallina Game by Hape is problem-solving fun for the whole family! Carefully pull sticks out of the basket, but don't let the balls fall down! This game is sure to inspire plenty of family-centered game nights.
8. Goldieblox is dedicated to creating toys and games that encourage engineering and problem-solving skills in little girls--and this book and construction-piece set is a great way to inspire the little girl in your life.
9. Mars Explorer from GeoSmart helps your little girl take her creative explorations to the next level as she works to construct a real moving rover complete with lights and a remote control.
10. Glitter 68 by Geomag is a sparkling, shimmering collection of magnetic toys that are sure to appeal to any little girl. They're bright, colourful, and ready to teach the little girl in your life more about construction and engineering.
11. The Balance Teeter Popper from Fat Brain Toys is a great way to encourage your little girl to get moving and rocking in a fun, exciting way. You'll love watching her face as she explores, grows, and learns how to perform new moves, all with a great sensory experience that will be sure to delight every time.
12. The Design and Drill Flower Popper Studio from Educational Insights will encourage creativity while teaching your little girl a wide variety of engineering skills. Drills aren't just for boys--and the fun, creative garden designs your little one can create with her new kit will help her learn more about what she can do.
13. Have You Filled a Bucket Today? is a little book that can teach your little girl big lessons about how to show kindness for others. Little things can make a big difference and be incredibly rewarding, and this book will help walk them through the process of becoming a bucket filler.
Choosing educational toys for your little girl means you have selected a gift that will keep on giving long after the excitement of tearing off the wrapping paper is over.
These preschool toys for girls will delight and educate for years to come.